Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pretty in Yellow



Pretty in yellow gave me a rang to inquiry about getting her hair done. She desired to have kinky twist, but requested that the length to stretch to the small of her back. She also stated that "I want the size to be not so small as micro-braids but not as think as plank braids, but more in the in between size." I assured her it would be done to perfection, she made an appointment to come over within the following hour.

Before getting started we professsionally washed her hair with aloe herbal formula shampoo, produced by Sisterlocks, inc and towel dried. Since I knew her personally I washed her hair, however, I do not make it apart of my routine to wash my client's head, usually informing they their head MUST be clean upon coming for their schedule appointment. Dependig on the hair texture and tight I may request they wash it the same day they are to see me, instead of the night before.

After washing the client's head we set down and went straight to work, when I get engaged in my clients head I almost always forget to take middle passage photo shots, but will remember next time. Nonetheless, the outcome of her hair was more than she expected, she liked her hair alot, referring as " O girl this is fun, really fun, just what I was thinking, but even better!"


***This particular style can take between 8 hrs - 10 + hrs depending on head, & hair***